Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Reunion

Two weekends ago, I traveled with a dear friend Keri to see two other great friends. We first drove to see Katie Rae's girls basketball team from Union University dominate a game. We then all traveled to Nashville to spend the night with Melina. It was great to see these girls. I am so blessed to have them in my life, not only as bridesmaids, but as constant encouragement to my heart. I am encouraged every time I see them. We talked, laughed, ate, ate, and ate again! I enjoyed this weekend so much friends!


We are all laughing because this is like the 20th picture we took.


We took so many because some wanted everyone to laugh instead of focusing on the picture. haha! I love it!


Every time without fail! :-)

I love these girls. Thank you for living life with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment