Saturday, June 6, 2009

Simple Pleasures

So, I know what most of you are thinking....."it's about time the Hayes' got a blog, I've been dying to know what is going on with them". Well, your dreams have come true because we have joined the blogging world and can now tickle your fancies with our musings, anecdotes, and with whatever we feel like talking about. Now to the good stuff.

I came home Wednesday evening after a long day of work then a couple hours of basketball to find my beautiful wife at home who told me to go shower and get ready, she had a surprise for me. We had a nice spontaneous little mini date as we went out and got a drink from Sonic, then some Chickfila for dinner and brought it home to enjoy together. She's amazing and was so cute and it really was a lot of fun. We had some friends come into town this weekend to stay with us for a wedding that was today and that was fun. We also got to go to Cartersville and do some shopping because I desperately needed some clothes and Brittany wanted to get a few things as well so our friend Keri joined us.

I'm excited about worship tomorrow at Three Rivers, we are doing some really awesome songs like: Everlasting God, Satisfied, Holy Hands, O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing (Crowder version) and Mighty is the Power of the Cross. Come out and join us tomorrow if you are looking for a church, or just want to try something different.

We have now been married for 51 weeks and they have been the best of our lives. Stay tuned to hear about our anniversary adventures and plans. Rock on and God bless!

C&B
Hayes Party of Two

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first to comment! I'm very excited that you two started a blog and I love the title: Hayes Party of Two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Chris, good seeing you at Bridgepoint Plaza! The concert was great! - Take care and I'll continue to check your blog out! - Henry Pollitz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to read your next posting! Yay!

    Connie Pollitz

    ReplyDelete